Don't forget to ask your college

advisor about scholarship opportunities

at your ​campus too!

Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant (TEACH Grant)
Institutional Grants
Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant
Remember that students and their parents are responsible for paying what they can-- financial aid is a supplement, not a substitute, for family resources.

Campus-Based Aid
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG).
Federal Work Study – Contact your college financial aid office for more information about working on campus to help pay for education expenses.
Federal Perkins Loans: low-interest loans for students with exceptional financial need are made through the school’s financial aid office.
Stafford Loans, PLUS (Parent/Grad School) Loans and Consolidation Loans 

"Congressional" Scholarships:
Fulbright Scholarship Program: Merit-based and highly competitive.  Members of Congress do not play a role in selecting recipients.
States offer residents a variety of scholarships, loans, and tuition exemptions.
Sources to find financial aid from private foundations, corporations, and organizations:
For more information, call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-433-3243. 

Grants for Military Families, Minorities and Other Groups:
Military Service Members and Veterans
Veterans: Education Benefits
African Americans: Scholarships
Students with Disabilities: Heath Resource Center
Foreign students: Financial Aid for International Students
Hispanic Americans: Scholarships
Financial Aid for Law School: Law School Admission Council
Medical students: Association of American Medical Colleges and Indian Health Service
Native Americans: American Indian College Fund and American Indian Graduate


Click on the links below to access scholarship applications and additional resources for financial assistance.

FAFSA - Federal Financial Aid

Delaware Office of Higher Education

SEED Scholarship

Delaware Goes to College